Best things about Professional Craftspeople:
- They smile a lot.
- They understand the importance of comfortable shoes.
- They are ingenious. They might have forgotten to bring 2 key
poles to their booth structure, but they can borrow a hacksaw from one of their
fellow craftspeople (who had this happen to them once, and always has a hacksaw
now), and have the whole thing re-engineered before the show opens at noon.
- They have tons of .
- They are self-sufficient in a supportive kind of way.
- They are intelligent.
- They know the best places to eat and sleep in every city,
town, or village.
- They are creative (sort of goes without saying).
- They share stories, creativity, duct tape (lots of duct
tape), food and beverages.
- They have excellent senses of humour.
- They dont work well for bosses, or from 9 to 5
they prefer to choose which 14 hours a day that they would like to work themselves.
- They like to trade.